Thursday, June 19, 2008

CA Family Vacation (2 of 2 posts)

Sorry there was such a delay between posts. We had some of our floor refinished last week (and our lives subsequently turned up side down). Here are the pics of the last half of our family vacation:

Now where are we?

Enjoying the pool.

We had lots of fun at the Long Beach Aquarium.

Finally...at the beach!


Last one into the 60 degree water is a rotten egg.


Daddy and Eva at the beach.


I'm ready to go.


With cousin Ashley.

The Brewer Clan--Grandpa Bob, Ashley, Uncle Phil (the other one), Mommy, Eva, Aunt Pam and Grandma Lois


All tuckered out after a great family vacation.

1 comment:

Oma said...

I'm glad you had a great vacation. I'm glad to see Eva likes the beach and water. Tell her that the Atlantic is much warmer. Let's go there real soon again.
XOXO
Oma