Since we're on the topic of Cora's night sleeping, I will answer the most popular question asked of me these days.
Enquiring person: "So, is she sleeping through the night?"
Me: "Sort of. She wakes up once or twice to eat and then goes promptly back to sleep."
Why must everyone insist on asking this question? When I hear of someone who claims their baby started sleeping 12 hours a night at 8 weeks of age I don't believe them and I think they must be 1) lying or 2) drugging their children to make them sleep (or perhaps the parents sleep with OSHA rated hearing protection to drown out the wails of their children). The next person who asks me this question will start receiving phone calls in the middle of the night! Ok, done ranting. Now on to the real reason why you check out this blog...
Cora can really hold her head up now and started rolling over from her tummy to her back just a couple of days before her three month birthday.
We visited a farm! My dear friend Sarah invited us to join her for some time on her parents' farm in Marshall. We had a great time! Thanks again to Jim, Jill and Sarah.
A sweet farm kitty!



1 comment:
Your post hit the nail on the head! For those of us who work really hard at allowing our kids to have good naps, we take it quite personally. Cora is very cute and showing great signs of being active. :) I *love* the painting-after-bath photo. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment