Thursday, December 3, 2009

October 2009

I am on fire! Two posts in two days--maybe there's hope for me yet. Ah, but there's always a catch! Why does blogger put my uploaded pictures in reverse order??? Since I'm feeling lazy, we'll review October in descending order (end of month to beginning of month).


It's finally Halloween!


Our girl out collecting candy.



Exhausted after a morning at the zoo.


Among the pumpkins.


Our playgroup Halloween party.


Bouncy seat? I don't need no stinkin' bouncy seat!


Sitting up in the bouncy seat. Time to retire it!



So cuddly and cute.

Boo!


Matt and I attended my 15-year high school reunion. Yes, that is a fish hanging on the wall. If you grew up in rural Wisconsin, you will understand.

Visiting Great-Grandma Vanderbilt


Happy Birthday, Dzia-dzia!




Squeeky clean!


Sisters!

2 comments:

Tami said...

I love the sleeping pumpkin in her car seat! (When you add photos to be uploaded, selected them in reverse order. The first one you choose/upload will be the last one in the post.)

Anonymous said...

No worries about the pool pic. If you look closely you can see that she's darker than I am...sweet.