1. Cora contracted a staph infection (gross) on her butt. How she got it, we'll never know but it was disgusting, it was scary, and I'm glad it's behind us (no butt puns intended). Her rear no longer looks like a science experiment gone awry and we are all much happier for it.
2. Shortly after recovering from the staph infection we all contracted what was possibly the nastiest cold virus known to mankind. Matt even took a day off from work, which is unheard of!
3. Christmas...'nuf said.
4. We are dealing with pending major life change as we prepare for our move to Buffalo. We (and by "we" I mean Matt) are doing the projects we should have done YEARS ago to prepare our home to be listed and appraised. Fun.
Here are a couple pictures taken at Thanksgiving.

The perfect picture of both girls continues to elude us. I'm trying to accept the fact that there will never be a picture where both girls look exactly how I want them to. This is pretty close except Eva has a crazy eye--not sure what's up with that.

Even more elusive is the picture where all four of us are actually present and look sane. Eva is sporting her "I just woke up from a nap" hair do and wearing a t-shirt because she was sick of wearing the dress I had her in. Tonight I'm going to hide all her short-sleeved t-shirts because I can't stand them anymore.



No comments:
Post a Comment