Wednesday, February 10, 2010

January 2010

Happy New Year! January proved to be a big month for Cora. She finally figured out how to crawl, started clapping her hands (though can you really call it a clap when one of her hands is in a fist?), learned how to wave, and started pulling herself up on everything (and subsequently getting herself into trouble as you'll see).


Ooooh...books!


Uh-oh.


This is her sign for "Give me some milk and put me to bed."


Eva hung out with Uncle Phil while Matt and I celebrated our 7th anniversary.


Sorry for the red eyes. I still haven't loaded all the software onto my computer since getting it back from being repaired.


Eva and I went to her first play. I don't know why she looks so sad in this picture--she was so excited to go!

Here she is with a couple of the actors from the play.

We took Eva ice skating for the first time. Note Matt doing most of the work.


Cora and I hung out inside where we had a nice view and, more importantly, where it was warm. Also, this is one of our last photos where Cora will have a gummy smile--she finally cut two bottom teeth in the first week of February.


Dreaming of Olympic Gold...

1 comment:

Aunt Sue said...

In that snowsuit she reminds me of the little brother in "A Christmas Story" when he's suited up for snow and can barely move. No wonder Matt was doing most of the work!