Eva keeps us amused these days. Lately, she is feeling incredibly affectionate and tells me no less than 5 times a day, "Mommy, I love you so much!" It's nice to feel loved. Other funny words she is using: otherwise, except (she actually says "be-sept"), remote ("commote") and apartment ("repartment"). Of course, her love of Thomas the Tank Engine gets into her crazy vocabulary as well--"buffered up" and "cheeky" are used on a daily basis.
Yesterday, they mulched the landscaping around our apartment. I guess the aroma of the fresh mulch was pretty noticeable to Eva. Upon going outside she said with complete shock, "I smell something. It smells like animals!" Later that evening, she proceeded to make up stories for Matt about elephants and zebras and the mess they made outside.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That is pretty darn cute!
Post a Comment