Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas 2010

Happy New Year! We just arrived back in Buffalo late Sunday night after spending two weeks in Wisconsin (pictures will be posted soon). For weeks prior to our trip I had a mental list of all the things I wanted to do while back in Wisconsin: sledding, ice skating (not me but Eva and Matt could and I would enjoy watching), several date nights with Matt, visiting lots of family members and friends and other fun home-for-the-holidays activities. But it was not to be because for Christmas we received not one but TWO viruses--one of the stomach variety and the other of the hacking and nose-blowing variety. This definitely put a wrench in my plans.

While it wasn't our ideal trip back to Wisconsin, it certainly was nice to have family members available to help take care of us (thank you!). It's bad enough when one kid gets sick, but when both girls get sick and then Matt and I are sick...UGH! It's thoroughly exhausting. Matt summed it up best when he asked, "What will we do when there are three?" I don't care to ponder that at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There will just be one more nose to wipe...I like the two week deal for the Holidays..I'm glad the ride wasn't too bad and that you were here, sick or not..xoxoxo OMA