At the suggestion of a friend, I added a pregnancy ticker to our blog. As of today, I have 100 days until my EDD. That sounds so far away and my first thought upon seeing that number was "I'll never make it."
Caring for two kids while pregnant has proved to be challenging at times. I mostly feel it on the days when Eva has school and I run errands because I'm lifting children and bags of groceries in and out of the van and getting these small people and goods up the stairs from our basement-entry garage. Also, I may have overdone it a bit on Friday when I decided that chipping ice and shovelling snow was something I just HAD to do and paid for it dearly on Saturday. Being housebound for the past few months hasn't helped either--it has either been too cold or too snowy and icy to safely get myself and Cora out for a walk and I'm incredibly out of shape (as a trip to NYC proved).
So, here's to an early spring and getting myself out and in better shape ASAP! There is much to be done in the next 100 days.
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That 100 days will fly by just you wait and see. I'm with you for a early spring. Have a good week<3
Oh Leslie, you're such a supermom! Take it easy! If it's cold enough ... maybe those groceries can wait in the back of the van until Matt can unload them at the end of the day! You gotta respect that body! xo
I'll be there on Friday...just for a few days, but we'll have fun...woot woot...spring will be here real soon..xoxoxo Oma
Post a Comment