Some great firsts for Eva this week:
-She learned to crochet--her single crochet needs some work but she can crochet a mean chain. She is the proud owner of a crochet hook and picked out some variegated purple yarn.
-She learned to tie her shoes (her new light up sparkly tennis shoes seemed to be the inspiration for learning this valuable skill).
-She purchased her first ice cream treat from the ice cream truck.
Saturday, July 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Crochet! Awesome! Next thing you know Gram will have her knitting dishcloths. :)
Have a great 4th. Love you guys!
She's growing up, Mama! I bet you feel proud!
Daughter like Daddy. Wait does he crothet or knit, I forget.
You should post a pic of those shoes. I've seen them and they are quite inspirational.
Ahhhh that feeling of running to the ice cream truck to get a tasty treat - I still get it at my age!
Can't wait to see what she does next week!
Post a Comment