Monday, August 1, 2011

8 Weeks Old

Alex is now 8 weeks old! He is still a pretty easy going guy and he is doing really well. He is sleeping longer stretches and usually gives me one good long nap (2-3 hours) during the day and a decent stretch at night (5+ hours). Though, now that I just wrote that I'm sure I've jinxed myself and Alex will be up every 2 hours tonight! He has his 8-week appointment at the doctor next week so we'll find out just how chunky our future football player is (though, considering the high rate of head injuries football players endure, I don't think I'll let him ever play football).



Alex LOVES Eva. Anytime she holds him he is so calm and comfy and nobody elicits more smiles from Alex than Eva does. Apparently, he is so comforted by her presence that he fell asleep last week while she was holding him.


Monkey #2 sleeping with her dee-dee (blanket), baby and a thumb in her mouth.


Three Musketeers!


So smiley!



Dad & his boy. We drove up to Lake Ontario because I was going to go nuts if I didn't escape the 5-mile radius in which I live and shop.


Me and my gang of three (Alex is under my nursing cover).



Apparently this is Cora's new favorite pose.


Cora thought Alex needed some company.


Cuddling my sleepy little guy (don't you love his pink Sleep Sack?).

2 comments:

Mandy Leigh said...

LOVE the blog post! y'all are such a beautiful family! love seeing another "football player." I agree with you about probably not letting Triston play football either though :-)

Tami said...

I love this! Great photos of the kids showing what they're up to at this point in time. Fun stuff! I dig chubby babies. :)