Alex is figuring out how to crawl. He's been able to pivot on his stomach for quite a while now but now he is really pushing up on his hands and is making progress (mostly backward for now). He is also rocking on his hands and knees. Regardless of his trouble moving in a forward direction, the boy is really getting around and will soon be getting into trouble. These pictures were taken within a span of two minutes.
I feel compelled to explain that my brown and gold paisley chair typically does not live in my blue family room. The Christmas tree is currently in the place where this chair usually lives. Also, we try not to expose Alex to tv but it was the Rose Parade so we had to make an exception.
Pausing to take a break. Crawling is hard work!
Oooh! What is this?
3 comments:
Hide the girls toys or put up the perish ones for "no touch"..This will be fun..put up the gates and close the bathroom door..xoxoxo Oma
I didn't notice the TV but I did wonder about the chair! Not on a colour scheme basis, but just thinking it wasn't usually in that spot.
What a cutie. There's no stopping him now.
I didn't even notice. I was too busy looking at that happy-go-lucky boy. Let the mischief begin!
Post a Comment