Thursday, May 17, 2012

More from the mouth of Cora

On Tuesday, Cora threw up a couple of times (that was fun).  Last night, Matt was asking how Cora's day went and I said it was "pretty good."  Cora was listening and said, "No, it was bad. I woke up from my nap and threw up and then I died."

Today, she was also very encouraging in the car raising a fist up and saying, "Go, Mama, go!"




4 comments:

Laura Doan said...

I want Cora in my car!! My boys are always the back seat driver ... constantly telling me to put BOTH hands on the wheel! How are mom's to do that when we have one hand on our cell phone and the other hand passing back a drink or beloved toy that fell to the floor??!!! :-)

Aunt Sue said...

It does feel a bit like dying after you throw up. In fact dying might be preferable.

Oma said...

The need for speed. She's a hoot..xo x,3 Oma

Polexicans said...

Oh I can't wait to hang with that little girl and hear what comes out of the cute little mouth - she's a riot!