Tunnel vision
Eva is very affectionate and lavishes her toys with hugs and kisses. Here she is cuddling with her "Uncle Phil Doll." The doll is actually called the Phil Doll, but since it has red hair just like her Uncle Phil (also the person who gave her the doll) he received the title "Uncle." Also, Phil wants everyone to know that it's not a doll--it's an action figure.
Messy hair! Doesn't she have the reddest lips? (She gets those from mommy!)
Eva thinks this is the funniest thing to do at mealtime. She puts the spoon in her mouth and shakes her head from side to side. She cracks herself up!
Here we are on Easter Sunday. Look at all that snow! I'm so glad it's finally gone.



1 comment:
Ah, the thirteenth month. That whole month-counting thing is impossible to follow for non-parents! (Although I guess I can figure out number 13).
Greetings and bunnies!
Post a Comment