
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Clothing Optional
Parenting is nothing other than surviving various phases of development. Currently, Eva is going through a phase where she doesn't want to get dressed or have her clothes or diaper changed. I'm all for naked time after bath time--the feeling of being free and unfettered--I think it's good for her to have this (assuming that she doesn't urinate on anything...though I'm quite certain she takes care of that while she's IN the tub). Lately, dressing her is a bit like trying to get a wild animal to come eat out of your hand. I try everything (remembering that patience is key)--I've even resorted to putting her clothes on my head, on the dog, whatever I can do to entice her to come to me and sit down for 2 minutes so I can dress her.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
There are beaches that encourage that sort of thing...
Maybe being diaper-less will encourage potty training!
Post a Comment