Monday, August 2, 2010

Some more firsts for Cora

Since Cora refuses to keep anything in her hair to keep it out of her face I had to have her bangs cut. Not my first choice but I had no other option (the other option would be for my 1-year old to resemble a sheep dog). Cora made the first haircut memorable by screaming as if her hairs were being yanked out individually rather than getting a quick snip from the scissors.



Don't you just love those little blonde curls?


Also in the news of Cora's firsts....(drumroll please)...CORA FINALLY CUT TWO MORE TEETH! She cut two bottom teeth back in February and I have been waiting not-so-patiently for more to emerge. In the past week she has cut two more! Click on the picture below to see a larger version and to get a glimpse of the white peeking out from her top gum.

1 comment:

Tami said...

I do love those blond curls and new teeth! Yay! Leslie, your kids are adorable! Thanks for blogging!!