Sunday, July 18, 2010

MIA

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been so behind on posting--we FINALLY moved into our new house and the past month has been a whirlwind. My mother kindly reminded me that she checks our blog frequently and hasn't seen any updates lately. It certainly is hard for the grandparents to be away from the kids. Speaking of grandparents, many thanks to Paul, Casey, Ev and Bill for helping us get settled into our new place--we miss you very much so come back soon!
Here is Eva. It was taken while we were still in the apartment. She looks so old in this picture that I want to cry.
Eva likes to take pictures. It's impossible to take pictures without her wanting to take a turn behind the lens. By the way, the fleece snowsuit was Cora's idea--I like that she paired it with the green bead necklace.
Here we are on Niagara Falls trip #1: Matt, Leslie, Eva and Cora. We went to the American side.
Niagara Falls trip #2: Matt, Eva, Oma and Dzia-dzia. They went to the Canadian side. Matt got the third degree from the border about taking his child into a different country and wanted to make sure that he had my permission.




Niagara Falls trip #3: Leslie, Eva, Gram and Bill. We visited the American side since none of us had our proper documentation. We went out on the overlook thing (whatever they call it)--it is frightening and I don't plan on going out there again anytime soon.

Eva is going to be so familiar with Niagara Falls that she will either work for the National Parks Service or will never want to go there again. Lord willing, we won't be so close to Niagara Falls for the entirety of her childhood.
Here's our house! I just realized that the roof is chopped off, but you get the idea.

June 2010

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Great pics! Maybe the border patrol found him suspicious as he wore the same orange shirt on both trips...just a thought.

The Pisarzewicz Family said...

LOL, Rachael! I never even noticed. I guess I need to buy him some more shirts or be more aware of his clothing rotation.