I guess she is more like her father than I thought...she makes me laugh...xoxoxo...Oma
I love the dog, right there waiting, just in case it rolls his way. It could have been our Jack Russell!! LOL
too funny. great that you caught that on video..she's gonna love that one day!
Elsie so intent, just biding her time and waiting for a stray pea...This is definitely a future wedding reception video candidate!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I guess she is more like her father than I thought...she makes me laugh...xoxoxo...Oma
I love the dog, right there waiting, just in case it rolls his way. It could have been our Jack Russell!! LOL
too funny. great that you caught that on video..she's gonna love that one day!
Elsie so intent, just biding her time and waiting for a stray pea...
This is definitely a future wedding reception video candidate!
Post a Comment