Sunday, April 17, 2011

Some recent pictures

ETA: Tried again to fix the weird spacing. Still didn't work.



This picture of Cora reminded me of a picture we took of Eva when she was younger that I just had to dig up and share. Cora at 22 months.







Flashback to Eva at 16 months. Really, the only thing that looks the same to me is the dress.








Cora enjoying some new pillows.







Eva likes to dress up.






This is what Cora does lately when she sees the camera.








Fun (?) at the Botanical Gardens (or the "Matanical Gardens" as Eva says).






Eva at naptime today. I love how her face looks when she's sleeping.




3 comments:

Tami said...

Cora looks like great fun! What a ham. And I love the precious-ness of sleeping Eva. xo

The Pisarzewicz Family said...

Tami, she is a HUGE HAM! Even when she is naughty I have a hard time not laughing. She's too cute, smart and funny for her own good.

Aunt Sue said...

Wow, Cora looks so grown-up. Love the "picture face". Who taught her that? Love you guys!